The vision of AMA ESD is to Provide innovative and responsive services through leadership, collaboration, and support.
The mission of AMA Educational Service District is to Promote a culture of educational excellence for our local districts through effective communication, advocacy, and high quality programs and services.
Our Core Values
- Service: An essential value of the AMA ESD is service to our local districts. Service is being an indispensable resource through professional expertise, coaching, collaboration, and timely response.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is collectively working together with openness to the ideas of others to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Leadership: Leadership is inspiring others to enact and engage in a shared vision through and respect. AMA ESD leads by modeling, coaching, and supporting best practice.
- Empowerment: Empowerment is individually and collaboratively helping local districts to build capacity and to maximize the quality of education for students
- Urgency: The work of the AMA ESD is urgent because it affects the lives of students, families and districts.
- Communication: Effective communication is the process of sending and receiving information to spread knowledge, build relationships and create transparency. Communication is the foundation of collaboration.
- Equity: Equity of programs and services is based on the needs of each individual district. This is achieved through continuous dialogue and data analysis.
- Advocacy: Advocacy is giving voice to and support for innovative ideas, the needs of our local districts, and the needs of students and families served by our program.