The Pupil Accounting Department provides pupil accounting services to:
- Alcona Community Schools
- Alpena Public Schools
- Atlanta Community Schools
- Hillman Community Schools
Essential functions of this department include:
- Audit each year for compliance.
- Assist local districts with proper forms and proper documentation.
- Recommend new practices and procedures.
- Assist local districts in state audits and appeals.
- Provide/assist in in-service training.
Direct links to various pupil accounting resources
Michigan Department of Education (MDE)
Pupil Accounting Manual
Pupil Auditing Manual
Adult Education Participant Auditing Manual
Adult Education Participant Accounting Manual
Center for Educational Performance & Information (CEPI)
Michigan Pupil Accounting & Attendance Association (MPAAA)
Homeschooling/Nonpublic School Information
Michigan Retention of School Records